Don’t let termites take over! Book an inspection today.
If you home is under attack from termites, and you want someone you can trust to restore your sense of safety and comfort. At all pest and termite eradication, our termite treatment plans are designed for your home and the environment in which it is located.
No matter if you are in Bundaberg, Bargara, Hervey Bay, Maryborough, Gladstone, Tannum Sands or anywhere in the Wide bay or Central Coast areas, we provide the same professional quality termite treatments that are covered by the All pest and termite eradication Warranties.
Fact: A termite colony can consume 5g of wood per day. May not sound like much but without treatment they can remain in a property, undetected, for years.
Effective Termite Treatments from All Pest And Termite Eradication
Our Termite Treatment Plans are the best way to take action against a termite attack. Our Termite Expert will recommend a specific solution that best suits your individual situation.
Our safest liquid chemical barrier
All Pest and Termite Eradication liquid chemical barrier is one of the safest and most effective methods to protect your home from the destruction of termites. The chemical treatment has been proven to stop termites from eating the timber on your property in hours and is only deadly to termites. The treatment eliminates termites from structures within 90 days and provides protection as a soil barrier from future termite threat.
Benefits to you
- Termites will stop feeding on your home within hours providing you immediate reassurance.
- Advanced transfer properties of Termidor helps control the termite colony, reducing the risk of termites returning.
- Safety for your family and pets, giving you peace of mind that everyone is protected.
A cost effective physical termite barrier.
HomeGuard is a Precision Termite Management system which is a physical and chemical subterranean termite barrier in one. It is installed to the foundations of new buildings or extensions to provide a continuous barrier, which prevents concealed entry of subterranean termites into the building, thereby protecting the asset. The HomeGuard product range is manufactured in Australia from polymer based products and incorporates FMC’s leading liquid subterranean termite barrier Biflex.
Altis Termite Barrier
Benefits of the Reticulated Termite Rechargeable System Over Traditional Liquid Termiticide Barriers
- Is suitable for both pre and post construction
- A replenishable Termite Management System that is quickly and easily installed, pumped up and recharged at a later date.
- System is re-injected periodically (when required) not annually.
- A long term, cost effective alternative to other forms of Termite Management
- Whole of Home Protection for the 'Life of the Building' (system maintenance conditions apply)
- Provides 'Whole of Home' protection and not structural timbers only
- Is a Primary Termite Management System and not just a secondary Termite Management one
- Has the necessary ABCB Certification and/or CSIRO Approvals. Which has now been superseded with the new Codemark system which Altis has proudly achieved.
- Eliminates exposure & disruption to site contractors, the home owners/tenants when termiticides are applied or reapplied
- Eliminates EPA concerns in relation to potential spray drift during termiticide application
Reticulation systems provide a perfect partner with new environmentally acceptable termite control agents available today to minimise impact of the total system on the environment.
These systems are based on providing a contained system of termite control within the footprint of the house. In addition, as new termite control agents are developed which are even more acceptable in the environment, reticulation systems are capable of delivering these new products throughout the life of the home.
Approved reticulation systems offer the capability for accurate control of termite control agents into the underslab and perimeter of a new home.
View the Material Safety Data Sheets here.
Queensland Health Pest management Technician Licence PMT-O-12670
All Pest and Termite Eradication for your termite protection requirements 1300 656 124 or book online to hire a pest management technician today.